Monday 9 July 2012

CAN'T UPLOAD ANYTHING TO GMAIL OR FACEBOOK OR ANYWHERE ON INTERNET

This problem is most probably caused by your firewall or antivirus program installed. You may fail to upload any file to gmail, facebook or anywhere on Internet. I had to face this problem last week.

First thing I done was completely scan my PC with bitdefender antivirus ( you can use any good antivirus). Then do a full system scan with malwarebytes to remove any malwares.

My system was malware free but still the problem was not solved. Then I unistalled my antivirus and firewall, but that too not solved my problem . At last I checked whether my network drivers are ok. For that I right clicked "my computer" and selected "manage" ( in windows XP ) . Then I selected device manager from there. The steps I describe after this have to be done with great care and if you have a backup of you drivers. Otherwise it may cause damage to your PC and I am not responsible for that. There I saw some filters are applied to my network adapters driver by firewall software. So I uninstalled those firewall filters by right clicking. Then I uninstalled my network driver also. After some seconds, your computer will detect network adapter and will reinstall those drivers again. It will be clean drivers without any filters. If it not re installed automatically, you have to manually install it using your driver backup CD.

I explained those 2 steps above because, in some cases that can solve your problem. But mine was not solved because I have to reinstall that antivirus, because I cant use my PC without antivirus. I tried disabling my firewall and upload, but that not helped. As I said earlier I am using bit defender antivirus in my PC. There is an option called privacy control. I disabled it. And at last my problem was solved. The privacy filter of bitdefender was preventing from uploading anything on internet. I hope these 3 steps will help you. If you know any other reason you can always share it with us in comment section


IF YOU LIKED THE POST , DON'T FORGET TO SHARE AND COMMENT BELOW

No comments: